H2O XCL™ is Thane’s most powerful and versatile handheld steamer ever. The beauty of steam cleaning is that it uses super-heated water instead of chemicals without sacrificing results! In fact, the H2O XCL™ steam cleaner is lab proven to kill 99% of germs, bacteria, and viruses*, making it the family safe, healthy, eco-friendly, and all-natural way to clean your entire home.
Use the H2O XCL™ handheld steamer to clean and sanitize surfaces such as countertops, windows, bathroom, tile, porcelain, stainless steel sinks, and much more!
- Continuous steam to clean and sanitize your house top-to-bottom, safely and effectively. With 1350 watts of steam cleaning power, the H2O XCL™ heats up in less than 30 seconds.
- Built In-Water Tank makes it easy to fill, press the button, and start cleaning.
- Variable steam dial to customize your steam for every job in the house. Dial it lower to remove wrinkles. Dial it all the way up to power through mildew in the bath.
- Sleek, ultra light weight design fits comfortably in your hand and is easy to carry from room to room.
- Make sure unit is unplugged before putting water.
- Unscrew the water tank cap, and put 250ml of water into the water tank with use of measuring cup.
- Plug in the unit, and turn ON the unit by pressing the power switch, and red indicator light will start blinking, once it turns steady then unit is ready.
- Press the steam button for steam to start or stop, and there is green light in the steam button to indicate once unit starts or stops.
- There are total 5 steam levels, you can turn the switching knob for selecting different steam level as per usage.
Please refer to Instructional Manual for illustrations and details as well as usage of accessories.
The H2O XCL™ uses tap water. However, in areas with hard water, distilled or filter water should be used for better performance.
No. We only recommend using cold water.
The steam flow rate is 15~35ml/minute and steam outlet is 1.6mm +/- 0.05mm, one full water tank can steam from 7 to 16 minutes depending on the steam level and accessory you choose.
The round nylon brush is great for cleaning smooth hard surfaces, such as toilets, sinks, and kitchen counters.
- Diassemble each accessory when ﬁnished cleaning. Disconnect the power supply and pour out the remaining water in the Water Tank. Allow the steam cleaner to cool down for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove the Mop Cloth (CAUTION: Accessories may still be hot) and clean in washing machine or by hand.
- Store the steam cleaner in a dry location away from direct sunlight.
TIP: To ensure top performance, it is recommended to replace the Mop Cloth every 2-3 months.